ONLINE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the ANZBCTG. Membership is open to people who are actively involved in the conduct of ANZBCTG clinical trials.
The ANZBCTG has for almost 40 years conducted an independent, national breast cancer clinical trials research program for the treatment, prevention and cure of breast cancer. The research program involves multicentre national and international clinical trials and brings together researchers and institutions throughout Australia and New Zealand.
There are two ANZBCTG membership categories: Full Member and Affiliate Member. A Full Member is deemed by the Board to be or will be directly involved in the conduct of the ANZBCTG research program. An Affiliate Member is deemed by the Board to have an interest in, and awareness of, the ANZBCTG and its research activities but who is not involved in the conduct of the ANZBCTG's research program.
Full Member benefits:
- Become actively involved in the ANZBCTG's breast cancer clinical trials research program for the benefit of your patients and women generally. You will receive login access to the research section of the ANZBCTG website, where you can access important information such as clinical trial protocols and patient eligibility criteria (note that access to some trials on the website may be restricted).
- Participate in the ANZBCTG's clinical trial research program. You may have the opportunity to become involved in ANZBCTG Committees which set the ANZBCTG's research agenda and to seek discretionary funding to support research initiatives.
- Nominate to be an ANZBCTG Board Member. You also have all Company voting rights and can participate in the ANZBCTG's Annual General Meeting.
- Attend the Annual Scientific Meeting, which features leading national and international guest speakers and workshops, where the latest in clinical trials research and breast cancer research is presented and discussed.
Affiliate Member benefits:
- Membership correspondence, including updates on the ANZBCTG's research, fundraising activities and the Annual Report.
- Invitation to attend the Annual Scientific Meeting, which features leading national and international guest speakers and workshops, where the latest in clinical trial research and breast cancer research is presented and discussed.
The object of the Company, ANZ Breast Cancer Trials Group Limited, is to:
- Design, conduct, analyse, publish and promote clinical trials in breast cancer;
- Develop and advance the scientific basis of trials; and
- Collaborate with people, groups, companies and bodies as appropriate to pursue these objectives.
If you agree to uphold these objectives through your collaboration and support of the clinical trials conducted by the ANZBCTG, and wish to apply for membership, please complete the application form below. There is no membership fee, and liability in the event of termination of the Company is limited to a maximum of $10, in accordance with the Registration of the ANZBCTG as a Company limited by Guarantee under the Corporations Law (July 1998).
Applications will be considered at the next meeting of the ANZBCTG Board of Directors, after which applicants will be notified of membership approval.
* = mandatory fields